Switzerland is well known for its snow-capped peaks, clear blue glacial lakes and picturesque little towns and villages where to enjoy an après-ski, with fondue included, of course.
For Christmas Bazaar 2022, Swiss Ambassador Martin Michelet will bring a Swiss skiing experience to the Latvian slopes.
Details of the experience offered for the auction:
- The bid includes an adventure for two guests (preferably – with previous experience in skiing).
- It offers two hours of skiing in Rāmkalni ski resort with Swiss Ambassador Martin Michelet.
- Ski passes and equipment for guests (if needed – helmet, ski poles, boots and skis) are included in the offer.
- The experience will conclude with a Swiss fondue lunch in Rāmkalni café.
- An exact date of the skiing experience is to be coordinated with the winning bidder, considering weather conditions (we aim at winter wonderland!) and schedules of those involved. Tentatively – second half of January.